Friday, September 23, 2011

Season Premiere

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF FALL!
Its one of my favorite times of the year. Yellow, Red, and Orange trees spread across campus bring smiles to my face daily. The crisp cool air that allows you to wear cute cardigans, boots, and scarves, and drink endless amounts of coffee-guilt free.
This year as I look at this transition to Fall, I being to think of my new season of life. This is not the season of singleness, this is what I like to call the season of Contentment. With this transition of the real seasons, my personal seasons are also changing. I have found it very easy since my last post to find contentment in where God has placed me in my life. I am hopeful, yet awaiting my time. I am happy for my friends and loved ones who have found their happiness and I use that as a way to personally grow until I meet someone.
"The thing I’m learning is that in order to fully experience the beauty of life, we have to be willing to trade where we’ve been for where we’re going." (The Single Woman) I have been through so much in the past couple of months. Places I never thought my life would go, positions I never thought I could do, and picking up pieces I thought I could never put back together. But God is one great healer and he "knows the plans." He is the author of my story and I have finally given him back his pen.
So with this season premiere of fall 2011, I plan to close the book on my Summer, and fully invest in what God is wishing to do in my life this year. I am going to continue my current obligations, and prepare myself for when its Gods time and also have a blast along the way.

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment