Friday, July 22, 2011

Dear Husband

I have started reading "Praying for my Future Husband, Preparing your heart for his" and it is such an awesome book. In this book there was a prayer at the end of the chapter about is your future husband a GOD lover. This prayer really spoke to me and I thought I would share it with you. I am beginning to pray for my husband from the "garden" of my heart. Jesus is the branch and I his daughter is the vine.

"Dear Lord Jesus, its so amazing that You can see my future husband now. You know him.
You love him. Lord, since You know the man You have designed for me, I pray that any other relationship will be unappealing to him. I pray that if he is giving away a part of his heart, his emotions, or his body, You will show him Your better way.
Most of all I pray he'll be a God Lover. Not only do I ask that You distract and keep him from other, harmful relationships but also that You draw him closer to You. May his heart be so full of You that he doesnt need anything, anyone else...until the time You appoint to bring me into his life.
And for every day of his life, hold him in the palm of your hand. Amen." (Praying for your future Husband)



No comments:

Post a Comment