Saturday, July 23, 2011

Living out Proverbs 19:21

One of my favorite verses in the Bible is from Proverbs 19:21. This verse says "many are the plans in a mans heart, but it is only the Lords purpose that prevails." I have found this verse to be so true in my life through different situations, but NEVER has played out in such a way as it has this week. This week was a very hard, stressful, and confusing week. Its not going to be 100% better next week or the next, but one day the Lords will will prevail and I will understand why I've had to go through the things I've gone through this week.
As I have said on here before I have had one other serious relationship before B. I do know what heart ache has felt like and I have used it to help my friends get through challenging times in their lives. Now that I am experiencing it all over again I am now getting all the advice I once gave them back. And its a lot harder to hear that to say. I do have hope and a heart full of faith that God is not going to give me anything that I cannot handle. I know that Gods plan is so amazing that I just cant even picture it.
Its like when you were a little girl and you dreamed of meeting Cinderella at Disney, when you finally met her she was just as beautiful, just as amazing as you always pictured her to be. But while you were getting to Disney you couldnt even think of how it would be. Thats how my God love story is going to be.
I was so in love with a boy that I can not even begin to describe the Love I am going to feel for my husband one day. People I tell you ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING. So hubs if your reading this get ready for some Mindy lovin!
I dont regret anything, I know this has taught me a lot. It has taught me trust, commitment, and how to love and be a best friend to the person you are in a relationship with. Though my plans didnt come out of this I know Gods plan is going to be so MUCH better than what I can picture for my life.

Pray for Big things-God always wins,
Love
Mindy

1 comment: