Saturday, January 22, 2011

things i cant wait for!

Here lately I have been thinking of things that I can not wait to experience in this Decade of my life. Let me share a few of them with you!

1. I can not wait to Graduate from Appalachian State University with a BS in Child Development: B-K Education.

2. I can not wait to get married and create a cute little house that me and my husband can call our own.

3. I absolutely cannot wait to become a MOM! after all I have been raised by one of the best- I cant wait to be one of the best.

4. I can not wait to see what all the many things God has planned for my life that I dont even know about yet!


Though I am enjoying everyday of my life these are just some of the things that I am excited for in the coming years of my life. Though some are closer than others I am just as excited for each one. I know God has designed me with a purpose, a specific person to be with, and is planning all of these things now as I grow more toward him each day. This is my life, and with his help it'll be all that I've ever imagined it to be.

Love,
Mindy


No comments:

Post a Comment