Thursday, June 2, 2011

attitude of graditude

This week something horrible has consumed my life. My attitude.
My attitude has been negative about work starting up: no more free time, harder to spend time with my family and boyfriend. My attitude has also been bad toward school: i have a summer class online-its not as easy as I thought it would be. Tuition is about to start piling in and loans must be made in order for me to attend. And this week I have also put myself down way too many times.
I now know the true meaning behind that old quote "attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." My attitude has not been what it should be. I need to refocus and look to God more than I have this week and its only Wednesday.
I personally feel that our attitude is one thing that we sometimes let Satan control even though we may not realize it. If we give our attitudes to God, and let him shine through us during each situation then we will be bigger witnesses for him. Its also nice during those times to sit down from what your doing and just pray to God to help you change your attitude about a certain situation and let him give you the words or the wisdom to know what to do during those circumstances.

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment