Monday, June 27, 2011

Busy Bees

Hey Bloggers,
So sorry it has been forever since I have updated. But I have real reasons as to why I havent had the time.
1. Fathers day:
I love my father and all the wonderful encouragement he gives me each and everyday. He has truly been one of the many reasons I am who I am today. He models Gods love in his life and makes me strive to live my life for God daily.
2. Two and a half years:
I celebrated two and a half years with the boyfriend last week. I am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life and very thankful for being introduced to him. As I have written before I had just come out of a bad break up when I met him, but he took the time and showed me what love really is. I love our friendship, our relationship, and our love. I am glad God has blessed us with each other.
3. WORK WORK WORK:
I am working as a summer camp consular at a church in a near town. I LOVE it, but the hours are LONG. I get very discouraged many weeks and allow satan in my life consuming negative thoughts and attitudes about my job, but I have been praying for a spirit filled with joy and positivity radiating through me. I have had many reasons why I should not be doing what I am doing this summer because of selfishness, but when I feel a child wrap their arms around me giving me a big hug goodbye-I know its worth it, when i see a child singing in chapel with their arms raised praising God- I know I am making a difference, when I hear the excitement in their voice when they say my name in the morning-I know God has me here for a specific reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment