Friday, February 25, 2011

Fork in the Road

Has your life ever felt like your at a fork at the road?

today that is what my life feels like.
My grade for a class is not where I want it to be but yet I do everything in my power to make the grade, Life is not making the most sense to me at the current moment, and things are being thrown on me that I feel like I can not handle (but they always get done).
I feel like I am standing still looking up at the sky and saying "OK GOD WHICH WAY???" but thats not going to be the way he will answer me.
Though I am at this standstill in my life-as many of my friends are, we have to pray and as God for the right direction. God's timing is everything, I have learned that in my life. It is not about when we want it cause he will not give it to us then. We must wait.
So as I stand at this fork in the road, I will wait on God to direct my path and show me the best direction. I will seek him in prayer.
Yes, my life isnt going the way I want it, I may not have the gpa that I want because of this ONE class, but it isnt about me. It is about God.

"less of me and more of God" -Thats my prayer today.
Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment