Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Nights

Last night was a great night. I have been in need of a girls night for a LONG time, and I finally got one with two of my future roommates for next year. Let me just start out by saying there was A LOT of laughter, eating, and crying! We had a BLAST-which only leads us to an awesome year together.
The night started off by me and Holly waiting on Katie to get off work and get her booty to Boone! We went to the famous place to kill time-WALMART! We began looking at paint colors and found the perfect colors to make our apartment a home next year.

It was so much fun to look at all these different colors and be able to put colors together that you would not even began to put together! Once Katie got here we went to a Japanese Steak House here in Boone, Makatos, and WE HAD A BALL! We cut up with our waiter and the cook. We have suspicion that the cook has a crush on Holly. It was simply wonderful!
This type of relationship reminds me of our relationship with God. We must talk to him and spend time with him for it to be simply wonderful! God brings people into our lives for us to influence and for people to influence us. I am so thankful that God has brought me these girls to live with next year. It will truly be like a home for us because we will be supportive of one another through anything.
"Friends always show their love, what are girlfriends for anyways?" -Proverbs 17:17

love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment