Friday, February 4, 2011

Through the Ups and the Downs

This week has been a constant UP and a DOWN of emotions. One day I am happy and excited about life, the next day I am in one of my moods (and if you know me my moods are not fun)! It has been a world-wind week and I am glad it is finally over. But through all my moods, I never stopped asking God what he wants out of my life. I never stopped believing that he has a plan for my life. Praise him in all things!

Just a few things I figured out this week:
1. Im changing my major yet again!
its not a HUGE change It'll still be child development but I just will not have the B-K education license. It has been a relief but also a big leap of faith because I though I finally figured out what I want to do in life, but God reveled other plans.
2. This week I also feel like I need to be in two places at once!
3. I have a great family and support system who can encourage me through anything (but I already knew that)!

What this weekend entails:
1. Spending lots of time with my dear friend Holly and our future roommate Katie. YAY for girls weekend!
2. SLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP! and LOTS OF IT!
3. Homework, but not until Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment