Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Am Second

Today I was on the website SheSeeks and I came across a little devotion that hit home with me, and everything that has been going on in my life here lately. Please take a moment and watch this video from a child actress, Bailee Madison, as she talks about how she is second to God and how she is living out her faith in Hollywood.


Life lessons are so important, but most importantly staying close to God during these lessons. Change is something that is both "awesome and uncomfortable." And I personally struggle with change. It is hard for me to go from what is considered normal in my life to something totally different. That is why I am asking God to help me be more comfortable to this "awesome yet uncomfortable" gift he gives us.
God never promised us that our life would be comfortable. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go” (Joshua 1:9) Be STRONG. BE COURAGEOUS. There is nothing about COMFORT.
If you are in barking in a season of change for your life its not going to be comfortable, but God is going to be with you every step of the way! God will pull you through this uncomfortableness and bring you to the awesomeness.

As you are going through your change I leave you with this verse.
“The Lord is the one who makes the path of the righteous level and smooth…” (Isaiah 26:7)

Take delight in your season of change and be in prayer that God will revel to you his awesome path.

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment