Thursday, April 21, 2011

A few of my Favorite Things

Since my last blog post was a little down in the dumps I figured I would give yall a list of just a few of my favorite things. Yes the list does include rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens. lol. But these are things that give me happiness when I see them throughout the day, or when ever they show up just because God knows I need them.

1. Text messages from a friend when you need them most.

its like though your friend doesnt know what is going on during those moments in your life, they show up when you need them too. I have had many texts this week just when I needed them.

2. Daisy's LOTS and LOTS of Daisy's!

I told my boyfriend when we first started dating that I never wanted him to get my roses, I loved Daisy's. He has stuck by that for two and a half years. I have never gotten a rose. I always get beautiful perfect daisys. They just cheer me up and are so beautiful. I love driving in the country and seeing them grow on the side of the road.

3. I scream You scream We all scream for ICE CREAM!

I could eat it everyday all day. I love it. It is by far by guilty pleasure other than cheesecake. I could eat it in the winter while being out side that is how much I enjoy this wonderful creation.

4. Coffeeeeeeeeeeee!

Coffee is my new guilty pleasure as of this year. And I love that the on campus coffee shops are now starting to do the pictures with the foam. It just makes me so excited to see what picture Im going to get that day. The heart is my favorite because it reminds me that I am loved.

5. I LOVE OLD PEOPLE IN LOVE!

Is this not the most precious thing you've ever seen???? I love it! I can only hope that I can be old one day and still be crazy about the man I marry. I get the biggest smile when I see older couples out and the man still treats the woman like a queen and he enjoys doing it. so dear husband-you better love me like this when we are 90!

6. I love MOVIES:


Movie nights are my favorite nights. If its staying in to watch them or going out to the movie theater I love them. I get lost in a movie. I love to put myself in the characters and just dream.

I hope you have enjoyed a few of my favorite things!
Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment