Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoarding

I am sure by now, you have all seen a episode or a preview of TLC's show Hoarding: buried alive by now. Well that is what I feel like I am right now. I packed all my stuff up out of my apartment between Friday-Monday and brought it all back home. Thankfully we have a basement and all of my big furniture can stay down there for the summer. But trying to figure out what can be stored and what you need for the summer is one hard task.
I am a girl that always likes to have her options. On vacations I always have the biggest suitcase, and clothes that I dont even remember that I brought on the trip-even if its just three days. I can not just pack up what I know I will need and use it. I feel like I have to have everything. Growing up my Dad used to tell me I did not have to bring the whole house. But now I really do have to bring the whole apartment because I will be moving into a different apartment next year. I can not even be in my room for long periods of time because it makes me sick with the stacks that I have in there right now.
Though I will get it worked back into my room and everything will find its place it takes time and I will have to dedicate time to doing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment