Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mountains and Valleys

This week has been CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY and it has also been filled with many high and exciting times, and also lows that I was just ready for the summer to be over (though I dont know why, I love summer.)

Mountains or my Highlights:
  • I got to see two of my girlfriends from school on Wednesday.
  • I got to go to an awesome concert and have tons of fun.
  • I got to sleep late!
  • I tweeted Ashley Spivey from the Bachelor and she tweeted me back and then scream outloud like a little girl when I saw it.
  • I found out that Mac's were on sale at Best Buy (like $60 off)-I am now in debt for the rest of the summer. (that goes both ways mountain and valley)
  • I am one day closer to seeing my sister get her Masters Degree, and also spend time with her and my family in New York.
Valleys or my lows:
  • This week, I have had a really bad attitude
  • I have not focused on the things that I should, instead I have gotten mad over simple things that should have not been a big deal.

So tonight as the new week begins and an old week ends I am looking back at the mountains and the valleys that I have climbed over this week. And to reward myself for getting throw it alive cause like I said it was CRAZY, not just for me but for all included, I am watching Tangled. I have been wanting to see this movie so badly, and now I finely get the chance. I have heard great things, so I hope it can live up to its expectations.

Love,
Mindy

1 comment:

  1. Tell me if Tangled is good!!! And you should start packing!!! Cause you will be here in less than 2 days!!! Whoot whoot!!!

    ReplyDelete