Sunday, March 13, 2011

a beautiful moment

Today marks the day that spring break ends, and it marks that day that all my work soon piles up on me. I have had a very easy semester but it will be followed by a heavy pile of papers and exams to wind it up within the next month. AHHHHH (ok my screams are out now! but I am sure there will be more within the next month. haha)
For a few days I got to get away from the world and just spend time with my family and the beach. Two of my very favorite things. I love family vacations because you build your relationship even stronger-and let me tell you my family is STRONG! This time on our vacation we got to add another special person, my boyfriend. Which made the days even more special.

The view of the ocean from the place we stayed at. we were very blessed to get to use a couples from our church's condo for three days of fun!


We had way to much fun at Barefoot Landing. We stayed in the mask store for at least thirty-minutes talking to the lady who works there and trying on all the cute masks of course.

and its not the beach if you dont leave with a little sun.
OUCH!

It was a beautiful time spent with family. Smiles, memories, and stories. I love family time and I will definitely pass that tradition down to my own family.

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment