Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cardboard Testimony

I am so thankful to be apart of a Christian Sorority on my college campus, each girl helps me grow so much in my faith on a weekly basis. I truly do not know what my college experience would be like without any of these girls.
Next week, during our chapter meeting we are doing Cardboard Testimonies. I had never seen or heard of them-so I youtubed it in hopes that I would find something that will give me an idea of what we are going to be doing next week. Well when I watched it I knew I had to share because it was even more wonderful that I imagined! I used to be scared of giving my testimony because I felt like it was not good enough. As I grew in my faith I realized that everyone's story is different and it is good enough to God- in fact its perfect because you accepted him as your savior, and he knew that was the path that you would go down to get there. Though my life is not perfect and my testimony does not reflect a perfect life, it does reflect hopes in a perfect savior who can make all things new! I encourage you to watch this video and do your own cardboard testimony and reflect on your actual testimony. Go back to the time when you accepted God as your personal Lord and Savior of your life. Find that passion you had then and create it in you that same passion to serve the Lord now.

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment