Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stronger

http://www.withlovefay.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/strength.jpg
Spring Break starts TOMORROW! I am so excited, but it was a push to get here, and it is a bitter sweet thing that is finally here. I know your reading this and Im sure you just said "Is she crazy?" to yourself! Trust me I am saying that too. I am crazy. The weeks after spring break are jammed packed, and filled with papers, and observations, and just pure business.
Today as I was talking to my beautiful sister during my break while on the verge of a meltdown about all this stuff that is about to hit me the up comming weeks, and how I just wanted today to be spring break so I could finally go home and have nothing to do, no where to be at certain hours and just destress she told me to listen to this song by Mandisa, Stronger.


When I pulled it up on youtube I imminently fell IN LOVE! This is seriously my theme song for the rest of my semester. And it is so amazing how God can give you the perfect person to talk to during these situations. My sister is absolutely amazing and she always finds a way to make me see the strength that I can and have gained from any situation whether it being at a college away from home that I didnt like, roommates, to just having a bad day.
God puts people into your life to lift your spirits when you are down, who are better at seeing things that you cant see or dont want to see at that exact moment. I am so lucky that that girl is my sister, because she has to love me regardless. But God will plant someone in everyones lives that will help you grow and become stronger in the end.
"when the waves are taking you under, hold on just a little bit longer, he knows this is going to make you stronger. The pain cant last forever!"
So when your stressed with your daily life- God knows that it is not going to last forever. Hold on just a little bit longer, dont give up! The end will soon be near, and you will be stronger in the end!

Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment