Saturday, March 26, 2011

How Sweet It is To be Loved by You

This weekend has been simply wonderful! My parents came up Friday night and we went to dinner with my roommate for next year and sister, Holly and her family. We had a blast!! Our families had so much fun together swapping stories and laughing together. We also found out what we had made on a Biology Exam while at dinner so we got to celebrate that we both passed and did really well. (for me passing a bio exam is enough to praise everyday! It has been a constant struggle this whole year!)
Today was Mother-Daughter day for my sorority. Me and my mom had a BLAST! Our speaker was our faculty adviser and she did an AMAZING job!!!! It was a great day for me and mom to spend together and also get to know other girls Mom's in our sorority. Ms. Peggy talked about our friendships and how they should be building upon the Lord and helping us grow in our faith. I am so thankful that I have found a group of friends in SAO that help me grow in the Lord everyday. They are not only believers, but they rejoice in my accomplishments as I rejoice in theirs. I pray for my friends daily and I spend time each day talking to them about their lives.

here are some of my SAO friends that I have grown to love so much this year!

My roommates for next year and our moms. I am so blessed to be getting the opportunity to be living with some Godly ladies!

My beautiful mother! I enjoyed spending the day with her. LOVE HER SO MUCH!

Now as I am sitting here right this I got a picture text from my boyfriend of a cell phone I have been dying to have. He surprised me and bought it for me! How sweet is he??? Now I will have a cool new toy to play with and learn all about! YAY!
I am also getting a quiet evening to myself to watch the movie The Switch. It is just too cute. I recommend you take some time to watch it if you get the opportunity.
Love,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment